Monday 30 June 2014

03 July - Xtraordinary Women: Somerset West Networking Event



TOPIC: Completion as a Way of Life
We constantly hear that for our businesses to be successful, we need to have a vision. However for this, we require our attention to be freed up so that we can recognize and "see". When our attention is fixed, then seeing becomes very difficult, almost impossible. It also becomes more complicated to have our attention freed up for anything else.


Our society is geared towards knowledge.  However, attention is a function of consciousness and this allows us to be perceptive. So what in our consciousness is our attention fixed to?  Incompletions are centres that hold our attention!

Ann Baret will help us to identify the difference between seeing and concentration. She will share tools and processes on how to limit distractions and have greater clarity on our visions and how to reach them. Resulting in us being empowered to focus on our businesses and allowing us to see new possibilities that did not seem attainable before. It could be new or alternative products or services, new suppliers, customers or distribution channels.

About our Guest Speaker:
Ann Baret:
After having qualified in Accounting and Economics, I spent over 20 years in both the larger Corporate Environments ( Shell and SKF) and smaller enterprises (Backsberg, My Group and Abtaps), responsible for Finance, HR and IT.  During this time I realised that my real passion lies in empowerment and personal development.

I then followed the ICF accredited Consciousness Coaching® training programme and qualified as a Certified Consciousness Coach® (CCC) and registered with ComenSA.
While in both the larger corporate environments and smaller to medium sized businesses, I dedicated my working career to supporting individuals and organisations in achieving effective results. As a coach, I build on these experiences and I keep on developing my own skills and services in order to develop my own and my client successes. My flexible approach allows me to work with both individuals and teams, at all levels and with all types of organisations as well as with private individuals.

I am committed to supporting you in identifying, aligning and clarifying what your goals are and empowering you to achieve anything you want by creating new awareness's.
I redesigned my life over 7 years ago and know how much more amazing life can be when you have goals, support and a clear vision of what you desire.

Based in Somerset West, Western Cape, I established my own practice and am now living the life I love to live.  When not coaching, I follow my passion for photography and hiking. www.annbaret.co.za


RSVP & Payments close: Monday 30 June 2014


Registration: 08:00 Tea/Coffee on arrival


Time: 08:30 - 11:00



Investment: R175 via EFT or R195 if cash paid into account to cover cash deposit fee - no cash payments to be made at the door.


Members: R145.00
A light snack will be served followed by Information Session and Networking.
Please e-mail us on Events@XtraordinaryWomen.co.za for any booking queries.

Follow on Twitter:


@XOrdinaryWomen

@Ann_Baret
#XWSW (Xtraordinary Women Somerset West)

No comments:

Post a Comment